Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Love Lies Over The Ocean (revised) Post 20 25 Year Death Song Indiegogo Projec



Here i am again, always so happy


My Love Lies Over The Ocean


http://igg.me/at/comicbookshaman
I confess  have found chatting on Facebook fascinating and educational, but finally too time consuming to be supportable regularly after this Indiegogo Project is completed. It is hard not to be skeptical of the reality that I am actually chatting with the ones representing themselves as friends here of Facebook sometimes, but I reckon it is best to proceed with the assumption that they are real. If not there is no justification for continuing at all.





Most encouraging thus far is my friendship with a young woman I call Pocahontas. She is
captivating in her phrasing in her language as we chat. Quickly I fell in with her graceful shorthand, with reservation, perhaps I was wanting to attribute a general debasement of language function in all young people abbreviating for txt and chat. After a few days sharing chat with Pocahontas in her patois I thought to myself, “my, this girl is wonderfully literate.”

Truth or dare! When at last Pocahontas allowed that she lives in Africa I was a bit surprised; but when she told me Lagos, Nigeria! Well no doubt anyone reading this knows the reputation attached to that location.  When I read that place I confess the back of my head seemed to explode, and for some short period of minutes I admired you facility in evoking emotions in me. But inconsideration whatever happens she touched me in a real way that surprised me in the chat media of communication.

I elect to believe her, that she is the person she presents herself as here on Facebook, because I trust myself. She has allowed me to share our whirlwind courtship with all of you here on the blog. I have changed only her name and avatar to allow her a modest dignity. Follow our chatty love making in the manner of Shaman's bumbling wackiness. Answer for yourself the question of actual person of great heart of unkind person out to get my personal information and scorn my true love.

Chatting with my African Princess 
Chatting more pt. 2















I have sung this song every day of my life. See beneath the surface and you will everyone there too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..