Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Calm Night, Beating Heart Post 21 25 Year Death Song Indiegogo Project






Calm Night, Beating Heart

For days and nights I’ve spent walking, praying and meditating and I am clear in sight and calmly waiting for Pocahontas to resolve our interaction. For me it’s another day in my life of ambiguous interactions with the women who pass through my life day to day. I think occasionally that I can change the pillar of my practice, impeccable action, taking responsible for may decisions and actions even as I see them rippling away beyond my control.

With this I can make accomplished artwork, write with great facility with of language, knock thrilling poetry off the top of my head as a by-product of other activities or love affairs. I can see the signs a woman gives of as we meet, converse, spar; the laughter, the attention, sometimes the yes/no, inevitably at last the sadness and at last the distance and she’s gone.

Pocahontas is so attractive to me because she reads me and draws me out in ways that perhaps even she could not do face to face. Clearly I do not fit in dominant North American culture, he very presise of my Indiegogo Project hact too much complexity that few will catch on to my intention of relaying my day to day life as an artwork unfolding without my prior knowledge of what will happen or how it will end. Finding my amazing exotic African princess is a turn I would never have predicted, and it may cash as a dead end at any time. Just another day in my life; I have laid off relating the real life local women I met every day, because my friends don’t like it, even though I always ask permission and most say she likes the idea; this is the torturous part of my turnaround. They don’t amount to anything but paragraphs anyway, unless the worm should turn her may.






A song for every human expression in rock 'n roll's lexicon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..