Friday, April 4, 2014

My Love Is Spinning To I Wish I Knew Post 23 25 Year Death Song Indiegogo Project

I I used to think so as a boy. As a man, love is just fuel










My Love Is Spinning To I Wish I Knew


 


I definitely detect the real thing in this heady feeling I have now for my Nigerian chat companion. I can feel it in myself shedding pounds from increased activity and reduced appetite, More than fifty pounds since mid November, when my Omega love blew the back of my head off, deeply shocking me to see at last that my vows were causing me to be narrowed in my scope of interactions. I felt a desire/lust/love for that young woman that I neither planned nor expected; and I confessed that I handled it quite badly, although impeccably. I didn’t take that woman’s feelings into account at all in my terror and self-defense of something that I should have tried to start dealing with long ago. These vows that sustained me for decades, in my experiential-educational time of life, are no longer useful in the same capacity in my different life I am leading, into the future.


 


I do not mistake my feelings for Pocahontas, and to a great extent I know too how she feels for me, in the quid pro quo of our chat. Her determined demands to prove myself by sending money do not worry me about her; I see them as more as a woman than as a heartless Nigerian internet criminal-creature. She has sent me numerous photographs, though not one holding a sign addressed to me that will tell me that I am talking to whoever is in that picture.



She drops the bomb here:






Yeah baby, that's the ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..