Saturday, April 12, 2014

Oyster Bake Show, I'm Thinking a Good One for Me? Post 29 Indiegogo Project


Joni this now is the third time you have loved me back; me since throwing papers in morning snow, just a boy









Oyster  Bake  Show, I'm Thinking a Good One for Me?





















Of course the money shot is totally out of focus, Oh well, that moment will never come again, at least I have this. You know so many of my favorite shots are out of focus, but this is extreme.





But back to Indiegogo Project Land; the worm has turned:
And now that her malaria is passed, and she's back in school, 'Pocahontas' is giving me cause for
encouragement (as above) and she promises to finally come through to our key to this project;
something at last to promote! She probably won't though, 'cuz she's my lifetime woman!









I find that success in life is only what you wanted, or thought might happen if you tried something; but whatever happens I hold onto myself, and I know that I am never what has happened. I find that everything that happened is the result of my intentions, or inattention to what I thought I want or need. It is a sort of curse to reach a place where I don't need anything, or even want anyone or anything simply for my own wanting.

My artwork must be random, for otherwise I could not stop creating an equation of everyone and everything I encounter. Pocahontas came to me totally randomly on Facebook friends; I took her as the person I so badly need in changing myself into the man she needs to be everything for her. I'll make it work too if she wants; and I am able to, I reckon so.








Link to juicy chat



My relationships with a thousand young woman, street persons, veterans and artist types;
I thank you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..