Saturday, April 5, 2014

Happy new Phone Day to Me Post 24 25 Year Death Song Indiegogo Project




Telephone in my bosom,,,get it? Very unusual in 1969, common enough now?



Happy new Phone Day to Me 

I got some stuff done early in the morning, loaded up my crappy LG840G which actually does everything I mant and only cost 39.99 at Wal-Mart. Net 10 baby! Nobody ever calls me anyway, I just listen to my music when I’m out. Nigerian Princess tells me she needs 230 to get her phone over there. I told her she needs a different kind of man to give her that. I’m guessing the service plan costs a lot for her over in Lagos.

On the zoosk front it is definitely all quiet. Like 200 women have taken a peek at my equation, but nothings perking yet on my end. There are many interesting women looking in Austin, but that’s too far to go, and besides I always meet a lot of girls when I go there, but they are kind of uptight for the most part. The only magic in that town; they fold and stick in their purses. They have some ways to throw coins and gifts in the mix to increase my visibility but I guess I will die alone before I stoop to that, and I don’t know why.

I give the impression of being cheap, indeed impoverished, but that’s been my vow for a long time. I am confident that my radical, unconventional perception of the concept is at last my key to the turnaround. This, the one thing I cannot do for myself and fatally need a woman to turn up for me. I can turn on creativity and catch it in a pan by dozens of process’; but I cannot light the burner, and I can’t be comfortable asking her to do that for me, even when I see it is mine for the asking. It feels false and weak to me, I don’t know exactly why. Lovers are so easy compared to propositioning an agent aspect of the woman I am looking at.


Sylvia run for it and don't look back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..