Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Intentions and Also My Desires Post 28 25 Year Death Song Indiegogo Project



Its difficult to know if she is really mean; or simply not listening closely


I told her my intentions and also my desires 

 Well today something happened with Pocahontas, although I am sure I don't know what it is. After a long distance consultation advising her of a few useful tips to comfort the parasite sufferer, I also gave her a link to yesterday's pointed Post #27. The upshot is that this morning she greeted me with news of some improvement, and friends, feeling better she was, enough that she removed her chat icon, a modified version of which she found on my chat transcripts here, and replace it with another, rather attractive photo of the type discussed in previous posts. This increases my esteem for her business sense and convinces me the more that she is the woman for me.




I give her my best, she seems on board, or just bored...



Diggin' in the dirt is only gonna hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..