Wednesday, April 23, 2014

100 Million Comic Book(the build up to...) Post 34 25 Year Death Song Indiegogo Project






So Happily Uncertain, Without One Clue

 So Happily Uncertain, Without One Clue

In hindsight my emotional and visceral reaction to the way the (w)hole dern deal fell out has many aspects, but the salient one was this; I looked at the picture above and was angry, hurt, and concerned that; she Photoshopped the sign over an existing shot not intended specificly to the project, instead of sloppily drawing over a a pic print and scanning. I am a world world champion geek first class.  I de-friend my fiance, not good I'm guessing; I deleted the chat thread, and went out relieved and unconcerned, on the upside, after all that she emailed this famous pic of my undoing, but lo they came this morning and began replacing my roof, just as all this occurred and I came home from lunch to find my skylights off.

It costs me a lot to function at such a highly diverse number of tasks in series. Cindarella is the emotional and physical presence needed now in our lives so that ours will work out well, kindly and happily ever,,,, ya know after.



Just to catch up, here is the chat page







I want to thank Kim Scoulios for encouraging me to brave Facebook, otherwise I would not have met Cindarella Cole.

I enjoyed her comic books Nancy Nebula Mental Transmissions 1 & 2 very much! You will too I bet. 





Me pathologicaly running away from every oppurtunity, and I don't know why I swallowed that fly

I guess I'm a (luckee) guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..