Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Love Is To be Had Post 26 - 25 Year Death Song Indiegogo Project


Ambiguity is no illusion, it is the float in our mind as we earn it



Love Is To be Had


"Every time a man sets himself to learn, he has to labor as hard as anyone can, and the limits of his learning are determined by his own nature. Therefore, there is no point in talking about knowledge. Fear of knowledge is natural; all of us experience it, and there is nothing we can do about it. But no matter how frightening learning is, it is more terrible to think of…(living) without knowledge."

      -- Don Juan Matus      

There is a terrible seduction in the path I've taken with 'my lover; the unknown', and for people of a certain stripe she is jealous and confusion. I attained the float in my mind of broad solid data in my ambiguous and ever living equation of ones' prime understanding, thus: [self / loved ones (everyone) / categories / factor out the crap]. (Your equation will certainly vary).


Is malaria a love bug huh


When you can see without thinking you will know what is really real

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..