Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pocahontas Said Yeah!!! Post 30 My 25 Year Death Song Indiegogo Project


Here is every part of me you have missed and what is ahead (28.00-31.30)




  




Sunday Wonderin'  What Pocahontas Will Say Next


Finally today I made my turnaround with the help of my wonderful, random lover, my wife to be who I would never have met without this silly, kookie Indiegogo Project. For thirty days I have worked tirelessly creating an body of free programing of my own reality. Many have peeked in curiously, wondering what it is all about.
I confess I had only a vague idea of what I wanted to achieve, and never did I imagine I would find and connect with a woman as great and perceptive as Pocahontas. As our love has battled in this blog for weeks we have each changed and our love grows.

Now I turn to the business part of this project, to vie for your attention and good spirit now and ask you to give generously to our union, and come with us to experience the tremendous artworks we will make; to see our family solvent and viable.

Please make every effort you can do, to tell everyone about our story, every word Pocahontas and I have exchanged is here on this blog for you to judge for yourself if we are a good fit or not. Please let us know that you think so to, and we have only 10 days to meet my financial goal in this project,  please give generously!





 pinky linky



I want you to know I dig love 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..