Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Working Seems The Same As Not Post 22 25 Year Death Song Indiegogo Project



What's not to love about this tune?





Working Seems The Same As Not



After laying off the hard work on this Indiegogo Project blog and connected aspects, I am not unsatisfied with my work on this yet unloved project at all. I have learned a lot at every step, and the ultimate success is based on a life that I have not yet lived. So far with this I have made many women I know uncomfortable, if not angry; but then, I have met as many new friends with smiles for who I am trying to become and supporting what I’m doing, at least they say as much.





My dance with my African princess seemed to tap out, but lo and behold she shook of her erstwhile malarial infection and is making ever more modest demands of material demonstration on my affection. I would never have believed it if someone else described having the feeling I have about this distant human presence. When we chat tonight, as I write this, I feel her reality in a visceral way that I just do not commonly feel with the actually real live and attractive young women I meet and talk face to face with here at home. And my connection with Pocahontas is a completely random choice of asking a face for friendship on Facebook. This I am certain is the root of my attraction to her. She is most of all to me, a perfect and wonderful narrative, a phenomenon the spirit, and placed in my life as a test, do I have the belief and the talent and ability to earn a wife such as Pocahontas who was only just born at the time I stepped onto my monastic journey to become her husband.





Won’t you tell your friends, spread the word about my real life storybook romance unfolding now. here as my life writes it? Once Pocahontas and I work out our plans, we will need your help to promote this odd and entertaining real-life literary Indiegogo Project!  Your contribution is vital to bringing together two unlikely people together for a chance at a storybook wedding!!









Life seems determined to keep me from finishing my magic guitar, refinishing/decorating project. I thought I had it made today, would surely do the painting to finish the job; but the weather did not cooperate, too much wind to work outside in the park as I intended. I feel so much happier painting outside, because the studio is so full of distractions.




Geddy is in his amazing voice here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..