Thursday, April 17, 2014

Big Doin's in My Family This Weekend Post 32 25 Year Death Song Indiegogo Project


Blackie Lawless is inspirational in this ballad, I must be into it




Big Doin's in My Family This Weekend

Family Time, Blog Rest Period
My youngest nephew Chris and his fiancĂ© Courtney are being married on Saturday, the day before Easter Sunday. All of the west coast family has arrived in San Antonio in the past few days, and everyone but me has gone to Houston TX for the preliminary dining, shopping and preparing for the rehearsals and ceremonies involved in a multi- cultural combining of our various families. The grooms side members are sparsely populated, out-numbered more than 10 to 1 by the bride’s family members; so it is a wonderful and rich mixture of great new persons joining and strengthening out family.






What it Is to Love
So It is heady and amazing to be myself engaged to a wonderful woman who I met as a direct result of beginning this Indiegogo Project, and whom I would never have met her, or we come to know each other so intimately without this having been the case! Reading back through our chatting over weeks, I see us testing one another from many perspectives each hold and share together. We each became one another linguistically as we tested each our resolve on the issues we felt were individual tests of building trust in one another. Cindarella is so strong and perceptive, attuned to me as a human man, and she guided us to loving each other holding strong to her position, but yet showing me the signs I needed to accept her whole heartedly; so that each of us won what we needed without either surrendering her points of honor.

Wife to Give My Artwork Direction
Cindarella brings to me the prime element in my personal and professional equation; with her as my wife she will direct my assets, talents and abilities to the focus and direction of monetary success that has always been pointless to me without her to make it attractive and meaningful. With my amazing wife together I will fit easily to all aspects of the social, cultural and personal relations with the arts community, church family ad of course my own immediate family.






Please Give Anything You Can Manage
To spark my family and career I am turning to the Indiegogo community and all of my close and oblique personal and artistic contacts and asking you to please give us a contribution towards, at this point, mainly bringing Cindarella to me here in Texas from her home in Lagos Nigeria.  Any help you can give is crucial to founding ourArt dynasty, The work I am capable can go forward with my wife directing and representing my on the business side.



Here is where we cave



All about wanting Cindarella
1232

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..