Saturday, March 1, 2014

Love Needs Sex Sooner Or Later 25 Year Death Song Indiegogo Project Blog Post 02


Love Needs Sex Sooner Or Later

Learning is great joy for my tribe, because we learn what we like and share teaching with learning with one another. Nobody pretends to be, or feels that they need to be smarter than anyone else. Actively studying and learning more subjects than I can list, or perhaps than you could name; it is so clear to me now the thing that is most important to all persons is to be kind.

I came to be a Buddhist and a monk as a way of explaining or justifying my life of passion for the unknown in such a way that others can at least chew on, if without understanding it any better that I do. But my base equation of love + marriage = human reproduction by means of all the sex I have foregone but craved so emphatically each time it was offered. Fortunately or not, my monastic resolve has been fueled by my pathological resolve to support and be with any progeny at least ‘through college.’

But dig; family = reliable income by employment = an estimated 80% reduction in time available to live in search for art. I could never reduce this equation to a life I can support, so by removing sex and misunderstanding of money from my life’s equation it truly began to me useful and meaningful. So I began mentoring young women I met while wandering the night streets of Houston’s Montrose district and 4th Ward, men too, really anyone who could articulate a problem or a need. It was a great and an awful education; and humbling to learn of the travails of other people’s lives, mostly people who did not have benefits of loving parents to keep them safe, or an education and confidence to overcome their difficulties.
Service is itself, do not insert yourself or mistake yourself as Spirit, we are only its tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..