Friday, March 14, 2014

Thinking Too Much and Not…25 Year Death Song Indiegogo Project Blog Post 10





http://igg.me/at/comicbookshaman/x/5236985
Thinking Too Much and Not…

It should have been obvious to me before I started planning this Indiegogo Project, but I only just realized that this is me documenting my next manic recapitulation cycle mostly just as it happens. This poorly described as ‘bipolar’ but actually mystical aspect of my life has become as my essential breath of existence, so that before it consumes me I snap to physical manifestations that it brings on.
The project requires a mountainous amount of my time and attention every day until the deadline comes in 40 days. 40 days of meeting women (fun but time consuming and fraught with some danger), but also blogging, promoting, making and editing videos and more that I probably haven’t learned or understood yet. That’s just my element, and still I do more things in addition. My Buddhist monk-ly service goes on as a baseline to everything else, and I do not anticipate that my life of service will cease on earning a wife. Only the monk part, I will willingly trade the poverty and celibacy vows for my monogamous lover in a heartbeat, adding matrimony to my remaining 4 vows. Trading in comic art is always my love and bread and butter, and art projects such as the guitar body featured in the latest Project Update Video flow through the time in my life like a river.
Early this morning I met lovely Prima at her work at the taco place. She looked so happy as she told me she confirmed that she is pregnant. I’m very glad for her, and as I told her proud Father; please refer my project to your contacts, and maybe I can be as happy as Prima one day!


.I befriended these local 'girls' when they did me a good turn at the public library. Rock 'n roll souls la authenticas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..