Sunday, March 16, 2014

Serve It Up Every Chance 25 Year Death Song Indiegogo Project Blog Post 12






I have George's version on my mobile device and dig/love it every time    
Serve It Up Every Chance
I met Vicky Vale this morning at RKK service, our second encounter. I like her very much, we haven’t focused enough really to guess at a yes/no; she is beautiful and friendly, birdlike in my perception; perhaps feeling ready to bolt at any minute. She does something in real estate, a bit successful I reckon, and I can sense talent in her. I sat beside her as Hosa but it was not as if we sat together exactly; V. V. sat very focused on some especially emotional shared concerns from our Sangha pals. When I invited her to stay for luncheon she demurred; but she lingered, so I got a plate of Sema’s terrific grub and gave her space while I chatted with Little Cave Bear about very little and bantered with Lolita, these our early teen young women we are fortunate to see occasionally. Next thing I looked up and Vicky Vale had a plate and sat across the table happily chatting with Kaleo about her coming trip to London.


It is my inclination to attract the attention and then converse with any woman I am pleased to approach, and generally that’s a blast! It has its drawbacks; as a line in The Beatles song ‘The Fool On the Hill’ goes “and nobody wants to know him, they know what he wants to do…” thus so  am a constant victim of the power I have accrued in my life of service. As Don Juan described, my every act of kindness leaves me my “one cubic centimeter of power;” and I do not squander my metaphysical treasures. Most men can only muster the power I routinely display when courting or simply horny. Thus my demeanor is routinely read by men and women alike in that light.
However correct or misguided they are about my desires or intentions, I only hold on to my power by my impeccable actions; and as I do just as I like in all situations of my life, I must accord others their desires too, and with regard to me only as they express them plainly. This works great on the monastic path as a buckler against wrong actions; but in my turnaround I must bravely give credence to the very real signs I perceive she is giving me, instead of laughing them off!




Mother's milk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..