Monday, March 17, 2014

Lay Down My Hand, Is It Winning? 25 Year Death Song Indiegogo Project Blog Post Lucky 13








Besides Yoko Ono, Marcia Ball is the only musician to come to me in a dream   


Lay Down My Hand, Is It Winning?
I’m changing gears here to tell you my intentions in the (perhaps?) unlikely event you decide help me by contributing;, by promotion in your network, or giving some money to this project, and I succeed in meeting, even exceeding my goal. The most exciting aspect of this project for me (except maybe the sex) this the bit about ‘3D Printing’ (3DP). This field grabs me like I would garb a stack of comic books as a boy. It’s the wild wild west, and nobody completely knows where 3DP will go or where it will arrive at points ahead in time. And though I have no specific credentials in engineering or chemistry, I do have a strong background in creativity, in process and in design; as well as a demonstrated ability to birddog any specific information I desire, with or without the ‘www.’
Considering 3DP as a a mere tool, most immediately to produce art products, or parts and pieces to make works of art. I know well from experience that the key to any successful printing establishment is to keep the ‘press’ running to full capacity while keeping close attention to the costs of materials and labor, as well as time, which is critical in the nature of 3DP. As the amazing Marcia sings we need ‘the right tool for the job.’ Now there are a wide variety of 3DP devices that serve specific processes in terms of size, materials used in production, and complexity of purpose to meet the technical specifications of each specific job. Thus a productive artist as myself must build a variety of 3DP devices to meet all of my creative intentions. I already have no end of ideas for creative uses and products I can make art with a 3DP, for instance commissions for custom footwear: lady’s fashion and also for work and recreation. Also any prototypes commissioned for business and industry, as well as consulting with businesses that need the correct 3DP for their in house use.
Far beyond physical products I imagine, with experience an experimentation, creating whole new devices, processes, materials and practical applications. These may be patented and generate great returns to my family and associates and good work. This aspect is key to the ultimate success of this Indiegogo project, and my turnaround. My two aspect vows that have held me most removed from the kind people that have surrounded me on my path, including my own family; poverty and celibacy, they go together like ‘peas and carrots.’ Because you can’t live with one without the other in a healthy manner for an extended time, for that way leads only to despair and depravity for any man.
Sitting at a booth down the way as I sit with my coffee tonight writing this post, were a older couple, the man clearly decades older than his wife. As they left I called Heather Leather over to jokingly remark: See that couple leaving now? That’s us! She jumped and ran away, but then turned to me laughing and blushing to her red hair. I never know anything about any woman, except everything completely. Even so, a woman is never as a 3DP to be groked; any more than am I.

Please give to my campaign. This goose egg is tiresome.

My 25 Year Death Song and Torturous Turnaround http://www.indiegogo.com/project/badge/697453/5236985

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..