Friday, March 21, 2014

This Is What I Learned About Crazy 25 Year Death Song Indiegogo Project Blog Post 16




Derived of Recent Retreat and Circumspection
This I What I Learned About Crazy




http://igg.me/at/comicbookshaman

It saddens me very much that in order to be accepted by the people I meet more than slightly I have to adopt a role that they can be comfortable with. It feels like I have to play a role that they can understand completely so that can accept every aspect of any behavior that I may display. I am accepted well at comic book shows, among street people, with health care professionals a bit jaded from their experiences, Mexican Restaurants POW WOWs and perhaps college campus’  or in the Arts' Community, if I keep a low profile. I wonder sincerely; does everyone live their lives this way, in constant correction. I wonder if I just aged out of being accepted in being unconventional?

I have shielded myself by these following tactics that have at least allowed me to survive to my present:
1.      I assume invisibility or that, while people see me, they soon simply forget seeing me.
2.      I don’t care that people disapprove of me.
3.      I am comfortable with ambiguity.
4.      I am satisfied with very little or nothing.
5.      I have built a hard shell to protect my soft heart.
6.      I don’t believe in anything because I can accept everything.
7.      It hurts me to lie or ask others for help; and I don’t care if others lie to me, and accept my help.
8.      I have no fear of making and admitting mistakes, because I do so much; my mistakes are common and usually seem small to me, but I see, often are not to others.
9.      I have practically no fear of anything; but understand that I experience a high level of suffering related to my isolation from most of the human race.
10.  I have no animosity or ulterior motives towards other persons in thought or speech or action; although sometimes if I am not kind, it is because I sincerely believe that unkindness will help that person.
11.  I think that I truly regard sexual behavior/intercourse as an object, and never a purpose for my thoughts or action; this appears to be key to most of my conflicts, and in my suffering: particularly since beginning this Indiegogo Project.
This last not unfairly, many situations are not perceived by others in the above light; and my age and appearance results in general fear and mistrust of me and nearly everything I try to do. I have always understood the missing part of my adapting to this culture to be a business agent. I am conflicted and perhaps unable to extricate my desires to make art, attract an agent to generate an income from that artwork, and engage subject models from finding a lover and wife.
The above is the complex equation for my resolution or redemption, and my heart’s desire; the combination of the close association of all of these elements prevents me from putting all the pieces together effectively, chiefly I reckon because of my unconventional perception and understanding of the nature of money.
I regard the object of changing the world view of money, capital and our separation by it (money) from infinite aspects of objects, commodities and human being as the root of human redemption; as described by Henry David Thoreau, and  that I grasped myself in high school and adsorbed as a fundamental truth of my consciousness. This is not from any sort of –ism, but is a natural law not different from mathematics and physics that is difficult to understand, painful to accept, but it’s logic is undeniable if considered openly in context with all conflicts existing; political, cultural, religious and personal.
The love (misunderstanding) of money is the root of all evil. Truth/dig exists only in the human mind.


You can use Bob Dylan's recapitulation below to pattern your own truth/dig    
A thousand kicks taught Woody, Bob broadcast his dharma, Victoria bought Highway 61 for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..