Tuesday, March 4, 2014

First One Today Off The Monastic Highway? 25 Year Death Song Indiegogo Project Blog Post 05

.                                    Follow here the many sufferings that can ripple from a single angry decision











First One Today Off The Monastic Highway?
Monday morning Jennifer is so useful to me for reasons I can’t articulate rationally. I take
counseling sessions with grad students at UTSA psychology department for an hoa week, while class is in session. Next week is spring break or something, so no Jennifer. It was a similar lapse in this service at my time with Sigourney X, and I can’t help wondering if I had some theropy then instead of bloging my thoughts, maybe I would have handled it better.

I recognize that Sigourney X was not pleased with my laissez-faire attitude towards our yes/no, but it is not in me in me to dissemble or pose; but I know I failed her unfairly in other ways involving my vows and shaman aspect. It seems clear to me that my turnaround will require me to bend to modern conventions for the women I seem interested in have their own cognitive system that I must divine and respect; even compromising my own.
At Staple yesterday I saw a woman I had ‘gamed’ at in my pre-towers, even my pre-monastic lifetime. She appeared much the same as I recall her, and I can’t say for sure if she knew me. She had friends at the table across from mine and she was about much of the day; but she wouldn’t catch my eye or acknowledge my display of artwork and comic books and this made me think she did know m, and that perhaps again I had stopped too soon even though I thought I was close. We are so many casualties of love.


Stevie Nicks is the voice of all my unrequited desires

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..