Monday, May 5, 2014

Cindarella is Coming to America (to me)









We fought and Each took Shots


I had a way out of this ridiculous Facebook romance with a woman who proves incapable of telling me anything substantial except showing she knows me in and out, as no woman I've met here has even seemed to care to try. Then I recalled deciding on her, and also the words I chatted to her and the promises we made to one another. So I asked her to take me back, and she is coming to me here in San Antonio very soon.


It is an adventure offing I reckon, and I'm ready for her to change me as must happen. Hope she wants to go camping on our honeymoon!


Update: Cindarella's Friday flight was cancelled at the last minute,
we were both shaken up, she most, because she had packed everything and left her friends behind, all the goodbyes final. Then she had a long ordeal at the airport in Lagos where the asked her to pay for a different flight.
Fortunately I paid the 80 bucks for trip insurance so she is good to go for this Tuesday. I was concerned of course, but my problem was I told everyone she was coming, and when she didn't I had to listen to more of the gloating that I was scammed. Thursday night we messaged back and forth all night until she left. Mushy stuff like we are kids. That new love buzz has us and I forgot how nice it feels, but I was exhausted and crashed, andshe was pretty frantic not reaching me, and when I woke up she was asleep, and reading her messages I was freaked too until I finally heard from her.


Very busy but will put up another post Wednesday. Thank you for reading my blog, it means a lot to me that so many are interested in my work here.









It is beyond me to pick a destination, we just go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..