Monday, May 26, 2014

Sexy Promises,We Are Both So Modest



Need somebody to Love // Fight! My adversarial lover

Sexy Promises,We Are Both So Modest  
With Each Other

At this point our narrative meets all the warnings signs of a textbook Nigerian Dating scam. People are sending me emails of sites laying the whole plot out for me, even her photos are turning up on these listings as being used in dodgy business. For myself I feel real love and attachment to Cindarella, and you can judge for yourself if I am a fool ar a shaman who has is sight , his true vision and deserved good luck in meeting a girl who loves me.

Time will tell in the end, but i reckon the general feeling of those who know me is something like the following. I'm always saying and doing surprising things that everyone doubts but in the end come out true. This particular folly is so far out of bounds that i must surely have lost my reason, and my money is next and at last my heart will be left broken.

To this I can only answer that those thing mean very little to me, and to lose them and my pride is a small wager at these stakes. Follow along our lovers path and our struggles back and forth as I go for her golden person in an analytical shaman manner

Cindarella wants me to wear suits; and she holds the glass slipper












Read on an see why I feel just like the 'Shaman Princess' in our real life fairy tale:

















I pray these songs will become just old favorites, and not be my continued destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..