Saturday, May 24, 2014

Placation and Adjustment


Feeling heart pounding-like love is renewing; even if it seems risky, maybe especially then

Adjusting to responsibility

I've been living on my own for a long time now. In fact my last significant love interest ended at about the same time that my Cindarella was herself born. I We can't help feeling this is somehow significant, but only in the world of the spirit. Here in modern America it is seen as either highly fortuitous for me, or else alternately sad for her with some dirty old man stink to me, as has been commonly attributed to me for my last, celibate, decade.

But we are both good and moral people and we are going to 'wait till we are married' until we 'do the deed,' but stil we want to be married as soon as we can manage it. For now we are happy to be in each othe's life, and enjoying discovering one another.


Yeah I'm a sucker for a pretty smile alright! Even in a grainy pic like this one

Find out the next bit of mushy getting acquainted, 
making plans, so cute

After a lifetime seeking my Yoko Ono I at last met my Cindarella with whom our love grows, daily

1 comment:

  1. What a dope I am! All this time I thought I had the comments turned on!
    Take your best shot, I can take it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you really think..