Sunday, May 18, 2014

Austin is Pretty Close-by Really


Spaz rock at its pose-yest, except for young Carmine Appice, great drummer even way back then

 Austin is Pretty Close-by Really

 Driving home was calm, I was feeinlg good about the whole thing, I bought some ripe Texas peaches at Buckee's and the sweet juice tricked down the chin with the first bite. They let 'em ripen on the tree in Fredericksburg Texas, 'cause growers know they can sell every single one inside the state. First decent crop in years
Cindarella is a sight for sore eyes

Waiting for Cindarella's flight I shot these at the baggage claim area, I love this stuff!    













Barbara Jordon is one of my heroes; a decent, honest legislator




This starts the making up (careful, mucho mush talk ahead)

x

We'll be right here baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..