Friday, May 16, 2014

Cindarella is in Flight Right Now


I don't care how much I gotta spend

She is in flight Right Now, She Told Me So



Today the die is cast at last. Her flight on KLM from Lagos Nigeria will arrive tomorrow morning early in Austin, TX. This is the end of this narrative begun in my Indiegogo project two months ago. You may find links to that in all the 25 Year Death Song numbered posts below in this blog.



Times have changed, from the time of my death song monastic Buddhist practice. Today people are commonly meeting and falling in love on Facebook and other web platforms, a long way from the 'computer dating' schemes of the 1970s, where we put likes and dislikes onto a punch card and let them sort through for a match.

The salient question is will she show, as I suppose she will? Or will my hopes be dashed as everyone I know assures me will surely be the case?


Nothing ventured, nothing gained as the story goes. Cindarella has already affected my core view of life, and accomplished one of the essential goals if my Indiegogo project, to change my mode of thought from one monastic, to a regular old horny guy. Good to be back!
 So attend this blog again and read the results, I will drive to Austin tomorrow morning and park the car that I will have to sell soon to repay the crazy title loan I took to bring her to me, and go into the terminal with my camera to meet her there.



I'm confident but stressed right now.

Loving Cindarella Cole is in me, a no brainer. Facebook still wastes time though

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..