Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I Made a Few Mistakes, The Delay Is Stressful



When Cindarella and I set up housekeeping I need to make plenty of dough to keep her jolly




The Delay Is Stressful

Cindarella partied with her gal pals on the beach in Lagos to celebrate her birthday last week, then packed up what she could into one suitcase, gave away the rest, said her good-byes and headed to the airport. the troubles that followed are breaking both of our hearts and causing us much stress and uncertainty.

However we are both praying and trying to stay calm and soon come through our troubles. Also Cindarella's brother in Canada has become involved and the picture becomes clearer, and sometimes even less so.

We will be posting the further transcripts of our Facebook/ Texas/Nigeria romance, from the time she cut me off on Facebook chat to my wooing my way back into her affections to our determined resolve to bring her to me in Texas and all of our communications via email and yahoo1 messenger. Most of my friends and family are still convinced that she is taking me for a ride, but you will see the steps I have taken to determine the truth of the true identity of Cindarella Cole!

I only have eyes for second bum from the right

 Cindarella made me promise to wait until she gets here to start posting our chat transcripts, and I'm too busy to print and scan them right now anyway. Come back again soon to see how our narrative unfolds. Will she arrive on her scheduled flight and make me so happy? Or will she string me along with another stressful horror story of delay and trouble as my family and the F.B.I. insist? More mushy chat, surprises and even some more bikinis to come ahead I reckon! 

So keep coming back now, ya hear.

Palm trees for me please

This is me chatting with Cindarella across the ocean in Nigeria these past months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..