Friday, June 27, 2014

Loving not Thinking for Now


Written by Lindsey Buckingham, Stevie Nicks, Mick Fleetwood, Christine McVie, and John McVie.

Loving not Thinking for Now

Just because I knew that the girl in the pictures she sent me, was not the girl i was in love with, It was impossible for me to totally remove the beauty that I felt was not far removed from my lover. I supose loving her was doubly attractive because she is impossibly far away. There is a lot of shit that we haven't gotten to, but is coming up as fast an I can blog it you. It may seem like a good idea to discount past chat, but it is as 'real' as anything in the world to me.

How long will feelings remain as one person resists changing the things she has always done and how his lies keep putting her back in the same spot again.






































click

Hearing is feeling if you like that thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..