Sunday, June 8, 2014

Racing to the Alter


This is one of my all time faves, a real jam

....
Racing to the Alter

I have been so busy the past weeks and find that I have fallen seriously behind in posting the scans of my mushy love making with my favorite Nigerian Facebook sexpot, and how we found each other, and every word that has pasted between us and the results of that very thing! Adventure! Danger! Romance! Modest sexual titillation! It is all here un-censored and in the pecular language that devolves in the hurried chat between lovers and how the patois evolves between intimates, and displaying the communication that functions as well as the misunderstanding that are part of the chat genre.





































I am for Cindarella Cole she told me so

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..