Friday, June 20, 2014

Very Nice first day

At Texas Comicon 2015

Hey it was a great first day, I met some of the local heavy hitters and I sold a lot of old stuff at good prices, and talked to collectors of all ages . There is great interest in the cosplay, and many kids are becomig interested in comic books as a media melting pot that is the healthiest thing we could have. Boys talking to girls, girls talking to boys, kind and happy with each other always. Very sweet and i am very proud and happy to see the that people, in hard times, still live socially so much better than when I was a boy.

Life is sweet if you ignore broadcast news.

I first met Val Mayerik when i was 18 years old, now i'm 55 and he did this sketch of his idea from my no de' plumb; Comic Book Shaman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..