Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Spell I Have Avoided to At Last Earn: my Desires Fulfilled



The prime advice for mental health and the reduction of all crime and mischeif I betcha!
(Love Yoko lol) Talk nicely to people you like and want to meet, it is that simple






The Spell I Have Avoided to At Last Earn: my Desires Fulfilled






Don't imagine that you cannot be attractive to another person. Each person has different things the look for and value. Our crazy hollywood culture tells us many things about ourselves that are not usually, or completely true, no matter how badly they make you feel about yourself. Remember the worst that can happen if you approach and talk to a person who interests you is a refusal, only rarely there may coe an insult too, but chances are it has more to do with that persons game than anything about youself.


The fear of something like this can build, until simply approaching one has such weight and missgiving that what sould be simply fun and natural, seems like very high stakes. These natural rejections then sting; out of proportion to their real importance. I have observed this to be the root of unhappiness, anti-social behavior, bullying and further criminal behavior.

In counceling such persons I have sometimes prescribed this little spell, that I have found efficatious to this barrier. See a person of interest, attract her attention, catch her eye and do not look away, if she keeps looking, show a nice little smile; if she smiles back that is your opening to introduce yourself. Adjust pronouns as necessary.

































 





happy song/sad song the way life is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..