Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sharing maintaining sincerity against adversity

,
I really don't mind if we sit this out; my mind's in the gutter I'm casting for trout
;
Sharing maintaining sincerity against adversity

More Money/More Time blog link list
So much water under the bridge, but it feels like a river flowing out of me. Dizzy at times at the thrilling adjustments I am making to my life's equation, turning, bending changing me inside and reflecting in my appearance and the work I am accomplishing; all while keeping my vows faithfully, and still functioning well to the extent I am able.

I am interested in my own behavior in all this. I only say what I think and feel, and believe to be true, but this record demonstrates who I am, and the dopy cruel kind way I am with woman, because I recognize I am always afraid of women like 'cindarella cole,' that I care about, because I feel in jeopardy; the little slow death of my power, and commence the descent into mere excellence. Follow along to see more of my blundering campaign of love!









































Any other way is not for me by golly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..