Saturday, September 10, 2011

Conversation With Osama bin Ladin: A spell of Reconciliation



***
CTRC Sutra
in 8 vedas

I was born to be inappropriate
War Is Over
We Can All Go Home

 ***
I’ve heard I’m sick
of you often enough
It’s true. But some folks
are truly sick no matter
how I behave.

I came across sweet
as can be, but I am
afraid to stay. My labor
bending down does not
keep we loved after.

I learned what I know
and forever gathering
thought to my lovers
Is the method of
life’s comprehension.

Osama come slowly
we are leaving the cave
to come now to our
families. Let them
Taliban have their own.

Silly rabbit, to shake the
hive with penetrating
questions of brain chemistry
and the subconscious mind.
Tricks are indeed for children.

When I come to the Tea
Party we wear a pretty
smile on the lips that say,
after hard work, that
my English is not too good.

Read a thousand books,
Love a thousand poems
enjoy as many friends
as may be and never
relent in trying.

When Dorothy Parker comes
pirouetting home in their
combat boots and body amour
save a seat for the girl
with the ringing in her ears.

 ***
President Obama deserves praise
Bad Company and Riot contributed
written by:

Comic Book Shaman
10/05/10







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..