Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Skidded off the rails here...but you know

My attention has has been consumed by my emerson in the equational transcription of thought as lined out in Principia Mathematica and the further writings on organic or logical philosophy by my dead lovers Betrand Russell and Alfred North Whitehead.

I have not abandoned my intentions to continue my work on the Subconcious Mind subject, for I feel I have some useful perceptions on this subject gleaned from my lifetime experience as an artist, shaman, Buddhist monk, carpenter and poet. My time is filled with projects, meditation, study and socializing, and this blog has rather fallen of my radar, but it is not forgotten, and I have plans for its revitalization, fear not!

Here is the link to the new blog of my heart:
 
 
Please come visit here for metaphysics that are mm-mm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..