Friday, February 28, 2014

PERKS illustrated for opening of 25 Year Death Song Indiegogo project




Read this perk here



Read the whole book here

Preview this perk here







 Object constructed from a stick harvested in a group circa 1991-1993 on a friend's(who passed pre- towers) ranch in Johnson City Tejas. pained with gesso and cured in the elements nearly 20 years. Decorated with buckskin, beads, a brass sarno bell from my passed sister and many watches inherited for my Father's dresser drawer after he passed. The spirit of many who I loved and who loved me are in this piece, and they are pleased to give their spirit to my project to aid my turnaround. Includes  Comic Book Shaman’s
personally chosen  FUN GRAB-BAG  of neat comics and stuff!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think..